I Reblogged That For You: A Story of Internet Friendship
The Wife and I have been trying to become moms for over six years. Horrible, depressing, frustrating struggle. Why? I have PCOS and a blocked right Fallopian tube (that x ray up there is yours truly during a very painful second HSG). We were lied to for four of those years by a doctor who chose to not diagnose me with PCOS despite obvious signs and offered only one solution out of over a dozen I later learned of. The only reason we can think of for his neglect was homophobia since we are a same-sex couple.
I am now being assisted by a wonderful fertility clinic. They are going to unblock my fallopian tube finally and have a plan to do an intrauterine insemination (IUI) with the help of fertility medication. This is our last option and we are so willing and eager to try an IUI.
Our insurance will not cover a single cent related to the procedure. The longer I am forced to wait the weakened fertility shrinks. This is still a viable option for me, but I do not know when that window will close forever.
I’m asking for your help. I would deeply appreciate if you, dear Tumblrer, would consider helping my wife and I make a tiny, nerdy mini fan of our dreams through a donation. There are even perks available, which I plan to add more to as well!!! Regardless, a dollar or even a reblog would mean a great deal to me.
ENDS CHRISTMAS, DECEMBER 25TH - 90 DAYS!!!
YOU’RE THE BEE’S KNEES, CUTIE! THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!
i should explain
But the wage gap varies significantly by race, according to an analysis from the research organization AAUW. While white women experienced that 78 percent figure, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander women made 65 percent of what white men made in 2013, African-American women made 64 percent, American Indian and Alaska Native women made 59 percent, and Hispanic women made just 54 percent. Asian-American women are the only group doing better than white women, making 90 percent of white men’s earnings.
These really awesome Galaxy Canvas Shoes are on sale right now! Go check them out and get them for even less money by using discount code xsochangeable to get 10% off at check out!
33rd weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher will be awarded if the winning entry has the reblog banner on their blog. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- giveaway is also open to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter on tumblr and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start sept 20
- end sept 26